Monday 17 February 2014

COLIN CURTIS CONNECTION SHOW GOSPEL SPECIAL FEBRUARY 2014 #2 & ROBERT FABRICIO GOSPEL GROOVE BRASIL



itunes pic
Independent Gospel Music.







itunes pic
Gospel Groove 5 with touch R&B
Ellis Taylor - Last Night I Cried
Ed Montgomery Presents ALC I Still Believe-Talk With Jesus
Daryl Jones & The Gospel Allstars-So Glad You Saved Me
A.D.SMITH-The Act of serving
Art Madison Love Affectiom
Walte Cunningham Jr.-I Feel The Spirit
Tasha Down-Lonely JP cd
Jamera McQueen Just Keep Holding On
erica berry- Believe
J.Charles-Perfect Match
Shiro Sagisu - Night Flight Jp Cd
Charles-A vera
The Bb Allstars- Music in My Mind
Very Artistic - It's Cool
Jae-Tell me why
James Grear & Company - Get Your Praise On
Casper Thoms-I´m Learning
ROBERT FABRICIO from BRAZIL
I started playing as a DJ at 15 years of age, First Playing on local radio and as a guest on other, when I was 20 I converted to Gospel Church, but always touching the real R&B, recently after having reconciled with Jesus my focus now and publicize the gospel music for fame and glory of the Lord,

My musical influences are Kirk Franklin,Tonex,Cece Winans,Branford Marsalis and and many others,

I have some influence as dj's in Uk...Colin Curts,Roger Williams,Mark Merry,Geof Allman,And Dj Fitz For BBC UK..



Julian-Inseparable
S.O.U.L. - I Love Thinking Of You
Joye B.Moore-Sending You A Blessing
Shadonna-Late in The Midnight Hour
Shalom-No Doubt
Carl Jackson-You Are My Angel fear Anoited
Mamon & Mamon-Everlasting Love
Evelyn Fox-Oh Lord
Gabriel Hardeman Delagation-Just Cant Praise Him Enought
Choir Boyz-Cant nobody
daviD-Never Walk Alone
4Love-This Day
Javier-Peace of Mind
LaCarol Miles-So good
Tinika Wyatt-When I tHINK
Crazy - Earl Bentley & Jonathan Anglin
W2-My Luv 4 u
Nathan Prime - Brand New Day nusoul remix
Ulannie Brewer-He's Real
Vision-Gotta Get Over
Seek Ye 1st 5am Remix
itunes pic

1 comment: