Friday 26 February 2016

COLIN CURTIS presents THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW SOUL & GOSPEL 20TH FEB 2016 NEW SUNSET RADIO MANCHESTER




COLIN CURTIS presents
THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW
NEW SOUL & GOSPEL
20TH FEB 2016
NEW SUNSET RADIO MANCHESTER
PLAYLIST
Bring It Home [The Connoisseurs Mix] Mark Staggers
(White World, Black World) Find Happy Barsheem
Love Is What You Make It GEO
My Future Aliya Hall
Peace is More (Than the Absence of War) Clif Payne
Once had your lovin remix Ledisi
All In Quentin Moore
Take Down Your Mountain GEO
Call Me Your Man J. Whaley
Still Got Joy Avery Bo Smith
Walk with Me Paula Renee'
Adieu Trina Broussard
Where Do We Go C.C.
All the Things That I Love Clif Payne
Testify feat. Honey Larochelle Goldswagger
Synchronicity Soulful Session feat. Nashon
Good Love Keith Sweat
Dedicate Anthony Nelson. The Overcomers
Capture My Attention GEO
Still Praise Tenia Jenkins
Grown & Lovely Kenya Soulsinger
Lovable Leon Campbell Jr
Living The Good Life GEO
Love on my mind remix Ledisi l
Enjoy Yourself J. RED the Nephew
Give Me a Clean Heart Anthony Nelson. The Overcomers
Dat Fire (main) April Raquel
I'm Already Yours Clif Payne
Draw Near Tenia Jenkins
Midnight GEO
Can you Feel It Kenny Thomas
The Door Is Open Hiroshima
Another Love Story Frank McComb
Settle for my love remix Ledisi
Heaven Mys Niki
You're My Latest,My Greatest Inspiration Shawn Brown
What Am I Gonna Do Quentin Moore
How Sweet It Is Melba Moore
Home Carl Borden feat. Dave Tolliver Of Men At Large
The Beauty of it All Clif Payne
Closer 2U - Nana West London Mix Everis
Turnin' Me Up BJ The Chicago Kid
Favor Shenna Walker
Stay Blessed
Colin Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment