Wednesday 30 September 2020

COLIN CURTIS SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 21 SEPTEMBER 2020

Colin CurtiS Soul Connection 21 Sept 2020 Playlist This kind of love Tanqueray Hayward Back To Me Will Jordan and E. Jones My Only Love Karen Bryant For Real PC Band I'm Gonna Take MyTime Lamont Dozier Jr. Takuya Kuroda Sweet Sticky Things Hold On Traycar Old School Love Dee Dee Davis The Ride Joy Denalane Open Your Mind Jersey Street Summer Girl Light Of The World Let's Get Down Tonight Johnny Britt Without You Melvin Crispell III Yolanda Parker Everything You Do Blows My Mind I'm Satisfied Emi Secrest Canita ft. Noel Gourdin - No Love (DJ Soulchild Remix) Incomplete Carlos Strong 21 Days Kloud 9 Bad News Aaron Frazer In My Purse Selah Avery Don't Hold Back (Feat. Gene Robinson Jr.) Alex Puddu Gregory Porter - Faith in love You Shouldn't Do That Light Of The World Something to Love Debra Debs Sunshine Island Light Of The World Saturday Light Of The World Luv U Wanda Perry-Josephs and Gerald L Richardson II Falling Anthony.J Smile - Dee Dee davis Come Over VanJess No One D.Folks All I Want Is Your Love (Feat. Rodney Stith) Alex Puddu It Ain't Right Christine Ariya Just Goodbye Karen Wolfe Gregory Porter - Phoenix Could It Be love - Dee Dee davis Sunflower Jersey Street WKND Ledisi Heart to Heart Light Of The World Share My Love Les Franklin Kem - Lonely (Sounds of Soul Retouch) I Do - Dee Dee Be The Change Jarrod Lawson Let Me Love You PC Band Head Over Heels Light Of The World Straight From My Soul - Dee Dee Davis Don't Stop (Urban Mix) the Responz

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the Airplay
    💯🌹💕 Dee Dee Davis

    ReplyDelete