Friday 20 April 2012

Colin Curtis House Of Soul Show Friday 20th April 2012


Colin Curtis House Of Soul
Friday 20th April 2012
www.starpointradio.com
Playlist

Hour One

Useless (Harlum Original Mix) Elz & Elise
Unconditional Love (Eric Kupper Vocal Mix) Sofia Rubina & U-key
You_Gotta_Believe Voices of 6th Ave. feat. Soni
Loving You (Jonny Montana Remix) David Sabat & Global Niche Movement
How Will I (Club Mix) Soulfood ft Deby
Cool Love Jerk House Connection feat. Miss.D
I Believe In You (Pirahnahead Remix) Stephanie Cooke & Divinity
Born_To_Flow_(GJs_Classic_Vox) Groove Junkies pres. Baskerville Jones
Fly Free (Ralf GUM Main Mix) Ralf GUM feat. Robert Owens

Hour Two

We_Dance_We_Pray_(Soul_Musiq_(DJ_Terrance_Parkah) Antonio Lyons feat.. Ms Gisele Jackson
Sometimes_(Pray_For_More's_In_Love_With_Mjuzieek_Remix) Audiowhores
Going_Through_The_Motions_(Going_Through_The_Motions_(Soulful_Bros_Mix) Ronnie Canada
All About The Papers Harlem Hustlers
Soul Mutha (Groove Assassin Remix) Eddy G
You Got Samba (Original Mix)) Dolls Combers
Sapporo_(Original_Mix) Blaze
The_More_I_Get_-_The_More_I_Want_(Norty_Cotto_Remix) Davidson Ospina feat.David Walker
A Day Of Soul (Original Mix) Alessandro Arbola
Nathan (Original Mix) Dolls Combers feat. James Vargas



1 comment:

  1. I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete