Wednesday 13 September 2017

COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 17 AUG 2017 PLAYLIST






COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 17 AUG 2017 PLAYLIST The Way I See You Nooky Jones Don't Make Me Wait Featuring Maysa Najee Don't lose the feeling Flamingosis Too Blessed.mp3 It's Jubilee My Better Side Kim Tibbs Social Addiction Votte Hall The Prize (Victory Is Coming) Gene Moore Coming Home Gene Moore Everything Will Be Alright Dexter Moore Nobody Else RJ Benjamin History (feat. Real Ishmael) Kita P Can I Take You Home Dennis Taylor On The Floor Reedie Life Alise King Add To Me Ledisi Love 'n' s Karla Pace It's Alright Ron Ward Jr. Want me (need me) Flamingosis Thinking About You N My Soul Next to You Dan Wyler Crush On You sourcelive We Believe (Bonus Track) Feelosophy That's cold Flamingosis Rhymes & Rhythms Joey Oscar Be Happy sourcelive I Was Drunk, I Didn't Mean It Joy Dennis No Worries Mamie This Is My Time Shonte` Every Side Of You JazzyD Feat. Deli Rowe Take Me Away (feat. Kuipiio Livingston) Antun Foster & Chemistry Get yourself together Flamingosis Supa Woman Alise King One of Those Days Dimitris & Sulene In the Morning Kanopy Tonight (feat. Stephstaa) DJ I.N.C Miyazaki Gallant Freedom Galatia Rose Hangin' Erin Stevenson In Love With You sourcelive Shinin' Bright Ms. Irene Renee Breathless Dimitris & Sulene City Nights Roszunn Don't Stop This Vibe Cale Brock Shades Of Grey.mp3 Cale Brock Splashing Paul Tillman Smith FeelingThe Love Will Downing (Feat. Avery*Sunshine) Cool Whip Feelosophy Summer Breeze T-Groove Remix Soul Fusion Seven I Chose You ( Edit) Daisy Hicks Gotta Get It Beth Hungry 4 UBrian McKnight Can't Live Without Your Love Jesse Campbell Jaded Feelosophy Never Give Up (2017) RJ Benjamin If You Can't Dance Michelyn Cierra Don't Take Advantage Al Thompson Jr. Make Me Wanna Groove Roszunn Can't Stop (feat. Rob Lee) Free Soul Effect Sparkle (Soulpersona Raregroove Remix) Dimitris & Sulene Ja!!! (The Mighty Zaf edit) Ed MOTTA My Moment Alise King Where Has Love Been Feelosophy Honestly Boney James Who Needs Words (ft. Randy Valentine) JJ Soulx Free Beth Runnin' Ms. Irene Renee Good Times JOEY OSCAR Shine Your Light (feat._DJ_Dummy) Maimouna Youssef I've Touched The Sky Reedie Tell Me (feat. Halo Wheeler) Roszunn A Better Man N My Soul I Love You Kea Brother, Sister Alisha Glover Heavenly (feat. Love Lashea) Munchoo Happy Alise King Good Ol Days Alise King Lyrics Of Pleasure (feat. Will Downing) Eric Roberson ftg Will Downing You Give Me Life HD Feat. Dennis Bettis Let me love you Alise King We'll Be Missing You Featuring Will Downing Najee Available @ www.cdbaby.com www.amazon.co.uk www.amazon.com www.bandcamp.com Stay Blessed Colin Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment