Sunday 17 March 2019

COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW 15 MARCH 2019





COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 15 MARCH 2019 PLAYLIST Back In Time Portrait I Wanna Go Back Robert Owens Spend Some Time Victor Haynes Catch Me When I Fall Rahsaan Patterson In The Flow Feat. Coco Malone (T-Groove Remix) The Doggett Brothers Giving it up Terri Green Project Love & Light Mandee Still Really Love Magoo Just Me and You Maurissa Rose Maurissa Rose Sent From Heaven Rahsaan Patterson All The While Tahira Memory Madam Queen Chris Crain Good Lovin' Karen Bryant It's All up to You Marqueal Jordan Love Is My Religion Maurissa Rose My Bad Cardell Now & Then RW3 Girl I Just Want You Around B.Slade Joy Faith Inspired Music Dinosaur Angie Stone True or Not S. Wyte Should Have Known Better Lisa Banton Going The Distance Elisha La'Verne feat. Darien Dean Sentimental Easing Ajia I dont want nothing (feat. Tamara Lloyd) Sean Scales Vibe Tj Upshaw Love Language Zakira For You Shayla the artist You Don't Know My Name Colin Watson Remix Sympli Whitney After Before Late Night Rework Adeline Clutch (feat. 2milly) Lexi Gilmore A Night To Remember Rockie Robbins Cloud 9 (T-Groove Remix) S. Wyte U.R. Sean Scales Callin For Love Randy Hall Weak Chidi Let Me Be The One Rockie Robbins Circles Durand Jones & The Indications Sexy Love Bey Bright Don't Stop Evette Busby Time Will Tell S. Wyte Beautiful Like You Ali Sifflet My Promise Mandee Mi Amor (feat. Joyce San Mateo) Tom Browne It Should Have Been You Lasperanza feat.Izzy Chase Lasperanza feat.Izzy Chase Wish Miriam Dance I Wantcha Be.Be Music Available @ www.cdbaby.com www.amazon.co.uk www.amazon.com www.bandcamp.com Stay Blessed Colin Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment