Tuesday 17 September 2019

COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 15 SEPTEMBER 2019







COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTIN SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 15TH SEPTEMBER 2019 PLAYLIST If I Leave You Dee Dee Simon Hes Not You Julia Nixon So Emotional (feat. Lalah Hathaway) Miles Davis Life Can Be Unreal (feat. Sarina Leah) Dego When i see love - MetLife Remix Cornell Carter Getaway The Brand New Heavies & NDea Davenport What a Love Travis Fludd Almost Over Tamika Scott Oou Wee I Like Evette Busby Get On The Right Side The Brand New Heavies feat. Angela Ricci Get Your Wings Up Kirk Whalum When I Close My Eyes MarCus Bee Edit CeeBoo Natural High Kayjay Fonk Street Lynda Dawn Could You Be the One Makeda Simply Divine (feat. Travis Fludd) Glendora Woodard Motivation Ty Juan In Their Shoes Brandon williams Do Tom Elliot Music When I Found You Ty Juan Same Way Love Big Mel U Had Me @ Hello Elusiv Til' You Come Back to Me Dante Hall She Loves Me , She Loves Me Not (Rob Hardt Remix) David A. Tobin Spend Some Time (feat. T. L. Williams) Sisters Of Element, T. L. Williams Arise Lynda Dawn A Good Man (Midas Touch) Ty Causey It's You Terri Green Step Into Love - Ken's Steppers Mix Regi Myrix & Noel Gourdin Crash Zo! (feat. Sy Smith) Set It Off Back2the80z Remix The Real Thing Such Let Me Love On You Calvin Richardson Where We Stand Kim King Thank You Travis Fludd Ms. Everyday Freewill I Love You Travis Fludd Too Much to Ask Moonchild Together The Brand New Heavies feat. Angie Stone Strong and Able Pete Belasco Good To You (Get Closer) Danny Mills & TJ Wilkins Could You Be the One Makeda Get To Know It Moonchild Don't Make a Fool Brandon williams Slow Burn Love Cool Million Feat D-Train Intimate Connection Ty Macklin (feat. Ryan J) Stranger Danger Noraa That's Why I Love You Dante Hall Your The Greatest Luv Of All Elusiv You're Mine Brandon williams Its on You Nate Rich Life Line Tryenyse Jones Cool Water (Justice Rolls Down Like) Brian Owens That's My Baby Johnny Gill Love Is Forever Kim King I Love What We Make Together (feat. Randy Hall) Miles Davis Good Life The Rakiem Walker Project Ft Gloria Ryann You're Rich Shaila Waiting The Best Intentions Look of love Terri Green I Don't Wanna Know (feat. Obenewa) Dego Give me one more chance Terri Green Pass It On (feat. Terri Walker) Omar Too Much (feat. Sharlene Hector) Dego Skintight Cool Million Feat. Rachel Matthews Favorite Girl Johnny Gill Discovery (feat. Heyzeus) Blanche J Appreciate Pete Belasco I Know What I Want Intimate Radio Mix The Sound Principle ftg Chris Ballin Never gonna let Terri Green It's My Destiny The Brand New Heavies feat. Siedah Garrett Beautiful The Brand New Heavies feat. Beverley Knight Naughtee Gurl Elusiv Let It Go Brandon williams Bed on Fire Johnny Gill You Are My Everything (Kevin Sutherland, Angelo Starr & Kay Jay Neo Soul Remix) Kathy Brown In Love Brandon williams I Love Him, I Love Him Not Shamika Brown Celebrate Nao Yoshioka Out Of Site Tyrone Hendrix Top of the World Pete Belasco Only Here 4 the Moment Pretty Kenny This Feeling I Get Doug Shorts Appreciated Open Writers The Breeze (feat. Najee) Latoya London You Changed Ronnie Spencer My Promise Of Love Hersh White feat. Marquita Kianna Complicated Soul Sisters Of Element Let's Praise the Lord Glendora Woodard Music Available @ www.cdbaby.com www.amazon.co.uk www.amazon.com www.bandcamp.com Stay Blessed Colin Curtis

2 comments: