Wednesday 23 September 2015

COLIN CURTIS presents THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW SOPHISTICATED SOUL SPECIAL 22 SEPT.2015



COLIN CURTIS presents
THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW
SOPHISTICATED SOUL SPECIAL
22 SEPT.2015
PLAYLIST
My Confession (feat. Pastor Clarence Powell) Andre DuBose & Family
On My Journey Andre DuBose & Family
You're Always on My Mind Anthony AK King
Wonder Why (Love) Nia Simmons
Genie Mycah Chevalier
Ready for Change Dave Tolliver
Higher Ground (feat. Minister Olivia J. DuBose, Keasha Blocker & Hanavril Williams) Andre DuBose & Family
GAMES feat Gary Poole / Tony Remy Elliott Macauley
Trust Stephanie Higgins Garrett
I Cant Wait (feat Maya Azucena) Goldswagger
Beautiful Kevin Jackson
All I Wanna Do Mitch B.
I'm Thinking Bout Us Andre' Lee
Never Let Go Kim Burrell
Lately Dirty Revival
Mark On Me Eric Roberson
Treat Me Like a Lover Toni Redd
I'll Keep Loving You Cabo Frio
Ocean Vibe Nia Simmons
Bad Habits MASTER ANGIE STONE
Rest In Jesus (Act Two) Da Liberal Soul
Get Home Ezinne Nnorom
The train guiltypleasures
Love of God Eddie Williams
These 3 Words (feat Jasmine Jazzy Harper) Q Harper
Take It Off (Ft. Farnell Newton) Dirty Revival
The Way You Love Me Maya Williams
Changes guiltypleasures
For The Lord (Remix) Da Liberal Soul
Stay Blessed
Colin Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment