Thursday 3 September 2015

COLIN CURTIS presents THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW SLOW JAMS SPECIAL 3 SEPT 2015




COLIN CURTIS presents
THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW
SLOW JAMS SPECIAL
3 SEPT 2015
PLAYLIST
Don't Wanna Go Josh Berkeley
I Cant Wait (feat Maya Azucena) Goldswagger
All I Wanna Do Mitch B.
Have Faith In Me (Mark 11 23) Kim Burrell
It Is Done Kim Burrell
Straitjacket Crazy Tanya Tiet feat. Mother's Favorite Child
You Got Me (feat. Jarrod Lawson) Chris Turner
Never Let Go Kim Burrell
Treat Me Like a Lover Toni Redd
I'll Keep Loving You Cabo Frio
2 Bad Habits ANGIE STONE
I Worship Kim Burrell
Wonder Why (Love) Nia Simmons
Rest In Jesus (Act Two) Da Liberal Soul
Doc's Joint R'mone Entonio
Get Home Ezinne Nnorom
The train guiltypleasures
Beautiful Ronnie
I'm Free Indeed Kim Burrell
These 3 Words (feat Jasmine Jazzy Harper) Q Harper
Love Ya R'mone Entonio
My Friend feat. Pete Simpson & The Digisoul Band Soulpersona
Strung Out Q Harper
Changes guiltypleasures
For The Lord (Remix) Da Liberal Soul
Moment in Time Kathy Burrell
What a Day (Not Worried About Nothing) Kathy Burrell
I Believe Tamara Stephens
Stay Blessed
Colin Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment