Saturday 2 December 2017

COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 3 OCTOBER 2017






COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 3 OCTOBER 2017 PLAYLIST A Lovely Day When I'm With You Marc Staggers Cruising For My Love Marc Staggers Deja_ Vu Dimitre Horton In the Meantime (feat. Gerald Alston) Willie Bradley This One's On Me Nacole Ride & Die Johnny B. Love Is Key Michael L Scott & Loretta Kidd Constant Stop To Start Wil Downing Every Little Step Marc Staggers Keeping Secrets Marc Staggers Tell Me About It Will Downing U Gotta Love Ya Chantae Cann When We Make Love Will Downing Over & Around Again (Remix) Ricky Dotson I Just Want to Be Your Girl Beth Be W U (Flipped It) Coriology Nothin' NoOne Another Other Woman Ms. Jody Let Your Body Do the Talking Marc Staggers Good for Me Tamisha Waden Sanctified Love The PC Band (Perfect Combination) Yes, I'm Ready Dee Dee Bridgewater Tell Me Reggie Boone I Will Alway Love You Marc Staggers Fly Me Away Mycah Chevalier Bee My Honey Coriology Spark Rebekka Ling Make Up Love Calvin Richardson Ready To Love Juan Donovan Wish The Beat To Never Stop The Soul Session Quantraversa feat. Georgia Anne M The Soul Session Falling Star Team 'O' Since You Been Away Ricky Dotson You Give Me Life HD Feat. Dennis Bettis Free Your Mind Fun2Mass Us 4ever Ledisi feat. BJ The Chicago Kid The Lady Of My Dreams Marc Staggers C:You Rocked My World Marc Staggers Are You Ready For Real Love Marc Staggers Heard It on the Radio Ricky Dotson Here Ledisi I Wanna Be Close To You Marc Staggers Already Love George Tandy, Jr. Available @ www.cdbaby.com www.amazon.co.uk www.amazon.com www.bandcamp.com Stay Blessed Colin Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment