Saturday 2 December 2017

COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL BOOGIE & GOSPEL 15TH NOVEMBER 2017






COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL BOOGIE & GOSPEL 15TH NOVEMBER 2017 PLAYLIST All Night Long (Extended Mix) [Feat. David Whitley] DJ Friction & Ground Control Shiver (feat. Frankie Pearl) [Papik 80's Remix] The Soultrend Orchestra Hustlin' (Feat. Tansy Davis) DJ Friction & Ground Control You Are My Everything Sahara Give it up Heather Haywood Catch You Slippin' (Original Mix) E. Live Feat. Baskerville Jones All I Need Is You Tonight CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD feat Ken Step Out of the Dark (Feat. David Whitley) DJ Friction & Ground Control Tribal (Original Mix) Golden Bridge Time of Our Lives Six Minutes 'til Sunrise Hungry 4 U Brian McKnight Love Fever (Feat. Tansy Davis & CJ) DJ Friction & Ground Control All Or Nothing Calvin Richardson Who to love Lina Be With You Jobie-Thomass-Enchantment What The Child Needs [Nigel Lowis Fully Re-Born Mix] Terry Ronald I Just Wanna (Feat. Ciaan) DJ Friction & Ground Control Sugar & Spice Six Minutes 'til Sunrise Did You Ever Know Joe Russell Lets Be One Tonight SA-HA-RA Where Is the Love Truthful Justice Beyond Truthful Justice I Can't Deny Miel It's Christmas This christmas The R&R Soul Orchestra Whatever Renee Benot Moving On Angelia Williams Everything I Want In My Lady Will Downing Baby, I Got Your Sugar Feat. Al Copeland & Lee Wilson (Original Mix) Golden Bridge, Al Copeland, Lee Wilson Day One Terry Harris Holiday Six Minutes 'til Sunrise Donna-Allen Shadows Mix Donna Allen Special Lady Isaiah Sharkey Spotlight G'que Mickens Slave Owners (Feat Dayne Jordan) Eric Roberson Counterfeit Entice Party G'que Mickens Alright TR3SIS Now It's Time Karen Bryant My Choice Kimberly Byrd She Wanna Be My Boss Dohn Conley I Get Moody Sometime feat. Moodym Amp Fiddler Hold Me Tight The Tim Terry Experience I Remember Duet Project Is It Because I'm Black.mp3 Syleena Johnson Sweet Release Schantel When We Touch G'que Mickens Keep Doin It With You Tonyaa Special Gift Mark Crowder Available @ www.cdbaby.com www.amazon.co.uk www.amazon.com www.bandcamp.com Stay Blessed Colin Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment