Wednesday 7 October 2020

COLIN CURTIS SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 06 OCTOBER 2020

New Beginnings Judith Sephuma (2005) Burnin' Up Those Guys From Athens Your Loves Everything Tracy Cruz Testify (Live) IV Christ The Best Ben L'Oncle Soul Summer Girl Light Of The World Without You Melvin Crispell III Everything You Do Blows My Mind Yolanda Parker Put the K in Kool (Come Together) Parkes Stewart No Love (DJ Soulchild Remix) Canita ft. Noel Gourdin All I Need David Sosa 21 Days Kloud 9 You're So Good To Me Tammy Harris Freedom For Sale Black Light Faith in love Gregory Porter Give A Little Love The Freedom Affair Outta My Mind The Freedom Affair Do It Again Lukas Setto If God Be for Us Guy Robinson & Light the World I Believe N Love Ah-V-Lah Luv U Wanda Perry-Josephs and Gerald L Richardson II Falling Anthony.J Reach Out Guy Robinson & Light the World Come Over VanJess Made Rina Chanel No One D.Folks Bulletproof Darryl Anders Agapesoul Satisfied With My Love Adesha All I Want Is Your Love (Feat. Rodney Stith) Alex Puddu Be The Change Jarrod Lawson It Ain't Right Christine Ariya Magic Touch Ryle Ft. Laura Jackson Baby I'm Scared of You Tammy Harris WKND Ledisi Betcha Wouldn't Hurt Me Tammy Harris Heart to Heart Light Of The World Lonely (Sounds of Soul Retouch) Kem For Real PC Band Back To Me Will Jordan and E. Jones This kind of love Tanqueray Hayward My Only Love Karen Bryant Alright Ok Stout Celebrate The HamilTones This Is Love (feat. Lebo Morolo) Clauds You Changed My Life Guy Robinson & Light the World I Believe Traycar Straight From My Soul Dee Dee Davis Peace Of God Traycar Come Get This Love ThaSaint I Want The Truth Traycar Praise Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment