Friday 23 October 2020

COLIN CURTIS SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 19 OCTOBER 2020

COLIN CURTIS SOUL CONNECTION SHOW 19 OCTOBER 2020 PLAYLIST Smile - Sound of SuperBad ft. Monique MissVocalz In Spite of It All Debra Debs Testify (Live) Iv Christ O-o-h Child Tammy Harris Your Loves Everything Tracy Cruz Sure As Brian Courtney Wilson Where Do I Go from Here Mahamma Go With Me The Hotness Monster feat. New Money Moon Put the K in Kool (Come Together) Parkes Stewart Everything You Do Blows My Mind Yolanda Parker Heaven (Must Be Missing An Angel) The Realm Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) Brian Courtney Wilson Tell Me Austyn King No Love (DJ Soulchild Remix) Canita ft. Noel Gourdin I'm Good The Parkmans 21 Days Kloud 9 Mediocre Just Won't Do Toi and Rw3 You're So Good To Me Tammy Harris Turning Me On Bey Bright Dreams Debra Debs Don't Ask Questions Arietta Ward Pick Me Up (Tony Ozier Remix) Jonas, The Scratch Professer It's About Time. Herb Middleton presents Raj-nee Closer and Closer True Music Group featuring DaQuela Payne and Joe Jordan If God Be for Us Guy Robinson & Light the World Reach Out Guy Robinson & Light the World Nothing to Worry Debra Debs Do It Again Lukas Setto Come Over VanJess Made Rina Chanel No One (Extended Version) D.Folks You Are My Heaven (featuring Chae Stephen) Tammy Harris Never Too Much Erin Stevenson Bulletproof Darryl Anders Agapesoul Satisfied With My Love Adesha Baby I'm Scared of You Tammy Harris Love Scenario Mike Kirkland Standing Right Here Paprika Soul Fall Into My Love (feat. Incognito) Francisca Thomas In My Mind (Ettaisms) Arietta Ward Betcha Wouldn't Hurt Me Tammy Harris Addicted to You Tower Of Power Heart to Heart Light Of The World Manhatten Skyline JN Spirit of 77 Edit AC Symphony Touch My Heart Adika Pongo Be the Change Jarrod Lawson All Day In Debra Debs Grow Debra Debs Baby Its Over (feat. Lacy Reed) Ollie Moore Aint No Need To Worry Brian Courtney Wilson & Maranda Curtis Can't Get over You Devin B. Thompson Sweet Lady Austyn King More TiJuan This kind of love Tanqueray I Choose You (Tonight) TiJuan My Only Love Karen Bryant You Changed My Life Guy Robinson & Light the World 80'S KWEEN Criibaby I'm Still Here Sandra-Mae Lux So in Love Ray Crumley In The Lost & Found Herb Middleton presents Shyla It Makes Me Want You Sam Bassman Jenkins True To Myself Steffen Morrison Inside TiJuan Peace Of God Traycar I Don't Want to Lose Your Love TiJuan COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment