Saturday 5 November 2011

Colin Curtis House Of Soul Show Friday 4th November 2011


Colin Curtis House Of Soul Show
www.starpointradio.com
Friday 4th November 2011
Playlist

Hour 1

Brazilica_(Main_Mix) Dolls Combers
Close_Your_Eyes_(Osunlade's_Yoruba_Soul_Mix) Miguel Migs
I Can't take it (MAQman Disco Mix) MAQman feat. Aaron Washington
I_Choose_Me_(Deeper_Dub_Mix) Jonny Montana & Dawn Williams
Corner (MAQman Garage Mix) MAQman feat. Selina Campbell
Night life (MAQman Deeper Mix) MAQman feat. Joseph Junior
People_Get_Together_(Original) Marco Finotello & Maggie Smile
Inside_of_me_(ralf_gum_remix) DJ Christos Pres. Ree Morris
I've_Got_You_(Aaron_Ross_Remix) Samba & Ronilo feat.. Canela Cox

Hour 2

Personal_(Main_Mix) 2_Shades_Of_Deep
The_Sun_is_Out_(Main_Mix) Deep Xcape feat. Mr Sam
Feel_For_You_(Maurice_Joshua_Remix) DJN Project vs. Maurice Joshua
I_Love_Muzik_(Alfred_Azzetto_Classic_Mix) Walterino feat..Kareem
Never Stop Lovin' You (Rob Hayes Tribute Mix) Caviar feat.. Ronnie Canada
Never Stop Lovin' You (Booker T's Philly Vocal Mix).mp3 Caviar feat.. Ronnie Canada
Somebody Save Me (Original Church Mix) AphroDisiax feat.. Nicole Mitchell
I am Free Volume I (Josh Milan's Bounce Mix) Dawn Tallman
There She Stands (Frankie Feliciano Vocal) Namy feat. Monday Michiru

No comments:

Post a Comment