Saturday 14 December 2013

Colin Curtis presents Soul Connection Show Quiet Storm December Special 14.12.2011



itunes pic
Colin Curtis presents
Soul Connection Show
Quiet Storm December Special
14.12.2011
Playlist
You Should Be Here(The Ballad Mix) Len Walston
Clean Heart A. Jermaine & Ascension
I Wonder Joselyn Best
Stronger (feat. Jean Baylor) Brandon williams
I Miss You Altrinna Grayson
Love Song (feat. Zzaje) Marshall Knights
My Love Is Truly for Real New Pslams 100% Natural
Allow Me Pharoah Scott
Meant To Be Ruben Studdard
River Seine Alex Bugnon
Bring It Back Mitty and the Followers
More In Love The Baylor Project
Christ Delivered Me Roque
Forgive My Soul Giovanca
You Frances Busby
King Jesus Roque
This Time 4 Real feat. Lyfe Jennings K'Jon
Bridge Through Time Lonnie Liston Smith
Hypnotize You Please Mix Giovanca
Music available
www.cdbaby.com
www.amazon.co.uk
ITunes
Stay Blessed
Merry Christmas
To ALL my Listeners
Your support is greatly appreciated
by myself & The Artists.
Colin Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment