Wednesday 7 December 2016

COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 18 NOVEMBER 2016





COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 18 NOVEMBER 2016 PLAYLIST Dancin' Kamal My Star Carmichael Musiclover Got the Love L a Blacksmith Mystery Ken's Soulful 30th Anniversary Mix Anita Baker My Life Yonrico Scott Because of You (Daz-I-Kue BB Boogie Mix) Noel Gordon Come Do Nothing Avery*Sunshine Back To Your Heart Lindsay Webster Lose to Gain Kipper Jones Gray Sky Gold Adria Shahid U I Wanna C Leandra McNair Hey You Kipper Jones All This Love (Is for You) Robert Gee Constant Love (feat. Reigny Franklin) Felix Jackson Just a Fantasy Karickter Warrioress of Love Adria Shahid CI Bet Leandra McNair I've Given You My Best Robert Gee I Can't Forget About You Mather I Can Love You Better Adria Shahid Time Slayers Adria Shahid Something Special Gambrell Real Love Faye B Where Did You Go The Daveolee Project So Right Karla Pace Love Song (feat. Janice Freeman) DMT, Hordatoj & Toly a. Ramirez I'm Right Here - Ken's Jucified Edit Ty Juan Through the Test of Time Karickter Don't Be Afraid Raquel Rodriguez I Need You for Your Love! Kim Tibbs Next To Me Lindsay Webster Good Times (feat. Jimetta Rose) DMT, Hordatoj & Toly a. Ramirez Let's Have A Good Time Andy Stokes Step'n Out Tonight Robert Gee Sunshine Paula Letang Moving On Faye B You Can Make It (feat. Janice Freeman) DMT, Hordatoj & Toly a. Ramirez Girlfriend Jon Jon Ya Man Aint Me Trusoul Davis Love Will Find You Soul Basement & Jay Nemor Music For Love Andy Stokes Man For Life Andy Stokes Soul Kim Tibbs My Light Is On Adria Shahid Talk of This Town Raquel Rodriguez Who's That Beautiful Lady Vince Broomfield It's A Beautiful Day (feat. Jimi Morris) Fe Fea White Fe Fea White Out of Place Tamara Wellons Shes on the Move Chris Rob Promise Andy Stokes You've Got Me Raquel Rodriguez So Rude RJ and the Assignment Worthless Lowdown Adria Shahid Shower Me with your love Lay Me Down Adria Shahid Everywhere You Go Adria Shahid Don't Want You Back Leela James Something Outta Nothing Sydni Marie Dedicate Fe Fea White A Love of My Own Robert Gee All I Ever Wanted Robert Gee Music Available @ www.cdbaby.com www.amazon.co.uk www.amazon.com www.bandcamp.com ITunes Stay Blessed Colin Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment