Friday 23 December 2016

COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 09 DECEMBER 2016






                                                COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS
                                          THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW
                                           NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL
 

09 DECEMBER 2016 PLAYLIST Shower Me With Love Remix Voices Of Soul Feels so Right Rene Rose Never Enough RC & The Gritz Forever Trina Broussard I'll Be Waiting For You RC & The Gritz Still Waiting Curtis Lewis Jr. Grown & Sexy Ali Tennant Song for You Juliette Farrell Gray Sky Gold Adria Shahid U I WANNA C Leandra McNair Ooh Wee Alaina Renae Can We Teki Tell Me What You Want Ali Tennant Just a Fantasy Karickter Get 2Gethher Ali Tennant Warrioress of Love Adria Shahid Quiet Storm October London I Bet Leandra McNair Secret Place Lexi Allen The Overthinker Remey Williams Back 2 Us Worthy Davis I Can Love You Better Adria Shahid Time Slayers Adria Shahid Loving Alaina Renae Gift of Love Breakwater For You AnitraBratcher Sorry Alaina Renae Everyday Thang Kamal Principles Jahah I'm Right Here - Ken's Jucified Edit Ty Juan Treat Yourself Kayte Burgess Through the Test of Time Karickter All Right Michael Allen & Mark Allen Testify (Eric Kupper Klassic Club Mix) Goldswagger, Honey Larochelle, Eric Kupper I Know My Worth Teri Tobin No Forgiving Ali Tennant Sexy You Know Kamal End Of Time Noble Taylor I Want Cha (Douglas Marques SS1 Mix) Ty Juan Heat It Up Rene Rose feat. B.Thompson Cool Worthy Davis My Light Is On Adria Shahid Number One Rene Rose Funky Attitude (T-Groove Remix) Rene Rose Back in Love Breakwater Little Boy Blue Leandra McNair Don't Wanna Walk Away Curtis Lewis Jr. Say My Name Setoria Yes To Your Will William Murphy Whatcha Know About Me Danny Boy & Stone Paxton Worthless Lowdown Adria Shahid It Was Me Le Velle Lay Me Down Adria Shahid Everywhere You Go Adria Shahid You Believed Vanessa Moodley Girl I Do Le Velle Good Ole Dayz Cassandra Cleveland Robertson I Got U Lorraine Clarke-McGhie Something Outta Nothing Sydni Marie Incredible Woman Le Velle My Star Carmichael Musiclover Music Available @ www.cdbaby.com www.amazon.co.uk www.amazon.com www.bandcamp.com ITunes Stay Blessed Colin Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment