Monday 5 August 2019

COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 02 AUGUST 2019






COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENT SOUL & GOSPEL 02 AUGUST 2019 PLAYLIST You're Rich Shaila Prospere Make It Right Rynard Brown Running Back to Me Dr. Jasmine Martino Secrets Butch & Rhonda Coleman Same Number Angie Stone Should Have Known Better (DJ Soulchild Remix) Lisa Banton Positive Vibes D.C.R. I Know What I Want Intimate Radio Mix The Sound Principle ftg Chris Ballin Light & Sweet (D Remix) Gail Lou OMG Lukas Setto I See Love Cornell Carter One Step Up (feat. Azar) Liable Vibe When I Close My Eyes Cee Boo I Thought That I Knew Me and My Friends Spend My Life With You Shonn Hinton I'm Addicted Stony Murphy Can I Heaven & Earth One Sided Joe Hertz & Kaleem Taylor So Good Roi Chip Anthony Can't Give Up Daughters of Christ High off This Emmavie You Didn't Give up on Me (feat. Serena Young) Darnell Davis Lovely Day Butch & Rhonda Coleman Deja Vu Julie Dexter You and Me (feat. Kelvin Wooten) Kim Scott, Kelvin Wooten Perfect.mp3 Angie Stone The Answer Is No Candace Woodson Find The Day Tony Lindsay A Wish Eddie Seawood Jr Let's Lay Back Mike De'cole Say What's on Your Mind (feat. Gary B. Poole) Soul Talk (feat. Gary B. Poole) What You Won't Do For Love Laville Live Without Your Love Shonn Hinton Accusing Me Lyfe Jennings Clumsy Cecily Next To You Ben L'Oncle Soul Breezin' Richard Ceasar Lady Day & John Coltrane (feat. Amp Fiddler) Pieces of a Man Now Is My Chance Ceeboo Dont Kno What Cha Missin One Way feat. Al Hudson Fresh Love Chanté Moore Rescued (feat. Lenny Williams) Teddy Cross Only You (Downing Street Vocal Mix) Bryan Andrew Wilson It Ain't Easy Julie Dexter Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me Tiffany T'Zelle Desire Candace Woodson Don't Think I Want It Candace Woodson If It's Real Toni Hill Big Gun Dee Dee Simon Pass It On Frederick Douglass Harrison Be My Love Matthew Winchester Celebration(JRAndTJ45ed) PatchworksFeatDariusRashaud Its Mutual Rynard Brown Do You Better Fevah Brand New Day Ceeboo Crazy (2b3 Productions Remix) Elisha La'verne Gonna Have to Be You Angie Stone, Jaheim If I Leave You Dee Dee Simon Feeling Lovely Jahah Love When Love is Nowhere Near Butch & Rhonda Coleman Until You're Mine Wanda Felicia Place for You and I Sidibe The Road to Love's Destiny Sounds Of A&R Risk It All Victoria Washington No Room for Fear Cecily Love Shine Laville Honesty A Different Sound Alone Eddie Seawood Jr Kiss Me,Touch Me Raja-Nee' The Answer Laville Covered Metro Lifted Worship Maze Dominique Toney One More Try Paula Renee' I Can't Believe Butch & Rhonda Coleman Music Available @ www.cdbaby.com www.amazon.co.uk www.amazon.comwww.bandcamp.com Stay Blessed Colin Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment