Monday 16 July 2012

Colin Curtis Soul Connection Show Monday 16th July 2012

itunes pic
Colin Curtis Soul Connection Show
Monday 16th July 2012
www.starpointradio.com
Playlist
Hour One
The Love Of My Lyfe Maverick Gaither Ft Cheryl 'Pepsi' Riley
Callin' Willinda Franklin
Aint That Love Sherry Davis
Dance Melanie Finley
Mission to Love Nenyasha
City Of Angels Promise Marks
Our Favorite Song Reggie Hines
Free in the Garden Marcel Anderson
Champagne Life Gerald Albright-Norman Brown
Heart's Desire Sunlightsquare
I owe my love to you (feat. Byron Stingily) Ferry Ultra and the Homeless Funkers
Shiver U-Nam

Hour Two
Open Eyes Papik
Why I Love (feat. Ely Bruna) Fred Buccini
What You Afraid Of (Ziggy's Original Mix) Ziggy Funk feat. Taliwa
Just How You Feel Bryan Christopher
I Need Your Help V. LaMar Wilson
Everyday Tracy Carter
Guilty Pleasure Chidi
SOS CC SS Mix 160712 Mark Jordan
Marc Staggers - Key To My Heart (SOS Retouch)
Debra Debs - Love Galore (SOS Retouch)
Mary J Blige - Baggage (Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment