Tuesday 27 September 2011

Colin Curtis Soul Connection Show Monday 26th September 2011


Colin Curtis Soul Connection Show
Monday 26th September 2011
www.starpointradio.com
Playlist

If You Want It [feat. Laila Adéle] Jonathan Fritzén
From_The_Bottom_Of_My_Heart Victor HAYNES
I'll_Make_It_Alright Erica Reed
Darkie Xxception To The Rule
Love Trish Standley
Who wrote the rules of Love Omar S / cOLONEL aBRAMS
Cheating On Me L.J. Reynolds
I Will Always Love L.J. Reynolds
Come Get To This L.J. Reynolds
Less_Than_A_Minute_ Victor HAYNES
Higher Love.mp3 JC Thompson & Beyond Blessed
What Can I Do For You Helen Bruner, ChinahBlac & Terry Jones
Keep rising Outfit
Never meant 2 lie Outfit
Situations J-Funk
ANGEL(DJ SPEN AND GARY HUDGE - REMIX - LONG VERSION) LIQUIDEEP
Blind_Faith_(BSC_Alma_Remix) Paso Doble feat. Zano
I Choose Me Jonny Montana and Dawn William
SOS CC SS Mix 260911 Mark Jordan
Ledisi - Bring It To Me (SOS)
George Benson - Family Reunion (SOS)
MLU - Wasn't Here (SOS)
Brian Culbertson - Out On The Floor (SOS)
Don't Stop Miguel Migs
Here's My Heart Godwin
Heaven_On_My_Mind Gwen Norwood





No comments:

Post a Comment