Friday 2 September 2011

Colin Curtis SoulGang Radio Funky Town Grooves Show Special Guest Dave Hulmes 31.08.11


Colin Curtis SoulGang Radio
Funky Town Grooves Show
Special Guest Dave Hulmes
31.08.11
1976 Dooley Silverspoon - Game Players
1977 John Bowie - You're Gonna Miss A Good Thing (Baby)
1978 The Group Feat Cecil Washington - I Don't Like To Lose
1979 The Nomads - Something's Bad
Will Collins & Will Power - Anything I Can Do
1980 Jewel – Paradise
King Tutt - You Got Me Hung Up
Cody Black - Keep On Trying
1981 O T Sykes - Stone Crush On You
LTD - Love Magic
Aaron Broomfield - I'm Gonna Miss Ya
Bill Brandon - The Streets Got My Lady
1982 Rideout - Someone Special
Ivan Neville - Dance Your Blues Away (DjSoulBr 2010 Re-Edit)
1983 Family Of Eve - I Want To Be Loved By You
Maze Feat Frankie Beverly - Love Is The Key
Marvin Gaye - My Love Is Waiting
Ron Banks - This Love Is For Real
1984 Debbie Taylor - I Don't Wanna Leave You
L J Reynolds - Don't Let Nobody Hold You Down
1985 Oscar Perry - We're Gonna Make It
Roberta Gilliam - All I Want Is My Baby
1986 Lonnie Hill – Galveston Bay
Bill Brandon - Baby, Love Is A Two-Way Street
1987 Ronnie McNeir - Everybody's In A Hurry
Mary Love' Comer - Come Out Of The Sandbox
1988 Gerald Alston - I Come Alive When I'm With You
1990 Brotherly Love - Whole Lotta You In Me
1991 Hunter Hayes - It's Not Over - Universal Mix
1992 Watergates - Never Gonna Give You Up
Laverna Mason - Deliverance
Rockmelons - Love's Gonna Bring You Home



No comments:

Post a Comment