Monday 5 September 2011

Colin Curtis Update ! September 2011





Tonight Monday 5th September 2011 is my Soul Connection Show on Starpoint Radio.
www.starpointradio.com between 9pm - 11pm. Come and join us in the Starpoint chatroom.
This Wednesday on SoulGang Radio(HitMix) I am hosting a Blackpool Mecca Special as a promotion for our night at The Swallow Hotel Preston on Saturday 5th November 2011.
My guests in the Studio for this show ,which runs from 8pm to 11pm,are Andy Lett & Steve Naylor (Mecca Mafia) who also run the highly successful Lytham Soul Dance Nights and Weekender.So it will be a real trip down memory lane as these guys were staunch regulars at The Highland Room back in the 70's.
This Friday 9th September 2011 I am guesting at The Soul Kandi Night at Club Replay in Stockport alongside residents The Soul Brothers (Darren & Mark),Geoff Alman and Roger Williams. Full details at www.soulkandi.org
The following Saturday I will be putting on my dancing shoes and heading down to the 10th Anniversary of Soul Underground in Walsall. Guest Dj's for this night are Starpoint Radio's Paul Goldsmith & Ems Chief Paul Sutton alongside Residents Lin & Jamie Taylor full details at www.soul-underground.com
Lin Taylor the promoter and presenter of Soul Underground will be joining me as a Special Guest on my Funkytown Grooves Show On Wednesday 14th September to talk about and play music from the 10 Years of Soul Underground !
The following Saturday 24th September 2011 I will be back behind the decks at The King Georges Hall Blackburn alongside Mark Grice & Ian Gillibrand in the Jazz/Funk Session there is of course 3 rooms in total including Modern Soul and Northern Soul with over 1200 in attendance !

No comments:

Post a Comment